Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Being Out There



Earlier I was really excited because I found my blog while searching for other blogs. Well Sam pointed out that I had MapLoco on my page. I had originally thought the only purpose of this widget was to show who was viewing my page currently and where they were. I had no idea that I could click on it and actually find out how many people had visited my site, when and where they were at.

To my utter surprise I found that more people are looking at this blog than I had originally thought. It makes me reevaluate the things that I have written (also makes me want to go back and fix somethings). I didn't know I had such a wide audience. Really the only people I thought would look at this blog were people in class, how wrong was I? I think that might change how I post...meaning I might give more explanation for some of the things I have posted.

Within the past month here are the locations and numbers for visits:

Today

Atascadero, CA 1
Provo, UT, 78
South Jordan, UT 1
Salt Lake City, UT 39
New York, NY 1
Austin, TX 1

Other places that people are from that have visited my site:
Peru, Hillsboro, United States, Canada, India, Ecuador, Malaysia, Australia, United Kingdom

No comments:

Post a Comment